* "Client" means the member or members of the Company or Person or Persons authorised by the member(s) who have requested C & A to provide Services to the member(s) or authorised person(s) of the company.
* "Company" means any company or other legally recognized structure formed and/or serviced by C & A.
* "C & A" means C & A CPA Limited or any other member of the C & A Group of Companies.
* "Person" means any human, firm, company or other body incorporated or unincorporated.
* "Services" means, but are not limited to, audit, accountancy, taxation, company formation, company secretarial, nominee directors or shareholders, trustee, management consultancy, financial institution introductions and other related services provided by C & A to Client's Company.
1. C & A reserves the right to discontinue providing Services and ceasing to act without notice for any Client if any Client is or becomes a Dishonoured Person or engages in any illegal activity. A Dishonoured Person includes those who have been imprisoned or found guilty of any criminal offence; Persons who have been proven to have acted in a fraudulent or dishonest manner in any civil proceedings. Illegal activities include illegal or other activities related to money laundering, receiving the proceeds of drug trafficking, terrorist activities or criminal activities or trading with such countries which have been excluded by banks and financial institutions from time to time.
2. Business activities not approved by C & A include, but are not limited to, trading in arms and weapons, human or animal organs, biological substances or nuclear materials and any other purpose which is illegal under the laws of any place of incorporation.
FEES AND DIRECT COSTS
1. Client undertakes to make payment of the negotiated and agreed Fees for Services charged by C & A.
2. Client undertakes to pay C & A in accordance to the metually agreed Fees for Services charged by C & A. C & A will not be liable for any penalties, fines or other liabilities incurred by Client or by the Company and the Client accepts full responsibility to pay these and indemnify C & A against any liability in respect of the same.
3. In the event Client fails to settle immediately the invoices issued by C & A, then C & A reserves the right to discontinue providing Services and ceasing to act without notice for any Client.
1. Client shall provide C & A with a copy of his/her identity for our records. C & A shall retain the copy of Client's identity in strict confidence unless required to disclose by court of law or otherwise instructed by the Client.
2. Client shall provide C & A with updated contact details and instructions regarding restrictions on communication matters.
3. Client shall not involve the Company in any unlawful act or undertaking as the same may be defined in various jurisdictions in which Client's Company does business. C & A shall not be responsible for any unlawful act or undertaking in which the Client or Client's Company has been engaged.
o C & A will not divulge to any third party any information concerning the Company, its Members, its Directors and Shareholders, without the prior consent of the Member. This clause is inapplicable when C & A is required by law to disclose such information.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES AND AGREEMENT
o Any and all obligations of C & A shall cease forthwith if the Client shall fail to observe these Terms and Conditions or if it comes to the attention of C & A that the Company is being engage in any illegal activities.
o This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the substantive laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.